Welcome to the Dryfe Vets website. We are a well established veterinary practice and, for the last thirty years, we have provided a high level of care for both small and large animals in the region. We offer a wide range of veterinary services for pets, horses and farm animals.
Dryfe Vets Lockdown Update 7
With a new lockdown upon us we will continue to provide veterinary services to the best of our abilities.
Veterinary surgeries are allowed to stay open for essential work and travelling to us for treatment or medication is still classed as essential travel. Farm work, as being essential for food production, will continue as normal (with social distancing)
Following some guidance from the BVA/RCVS we are now only running an essential service with social distancing still to the fore (no one allowed in the surgery) and will still not be providing any home visits. We do ask you, however, to consider if your journey is necessary (we will honour any routine work already booked in).
Medication can be collected as normal
This means we will not be able to book in any of the following:
1. Routine nail trims (unless starting to cause a health issue)
2. Dog castrates (unless living with an entire female and there is genuine risk of unwanted pregnancy)
3. Routine weight clinics/worming/flea treatment appointments - products can still be ordered and collected for home treatment, please do no let these lapse
4. Vaccinations (unless 2 months overdue) - new puppies and kittens and first annual boosters can still be vaccinated.
5. Any work we deem not to be essential
We may have to reduce staffing levels due to either infection or contact tracing in which case we might have to cancel appointments at short notice and scale back the work we are able to do. #RespectYourVet
Stay at home. Protect the NHS. Save lives.